Crayon Shin-chan Kids School
Brand new and exclusive to Rusutsu new this season!
Rusutsu Resort welcomes the popular animation character Crayon Shin-can to the Ski School! This special lesson program will offer students the opportunity to learn how to ski in both an indoor and outdoor environment. With new and unique learning techniques, this program is a fun and unique way for kids to learn to ski.
With the new Friction program students will learn to ski initially on the indoor slope. This specially designed indoor slope has more friction compared to snow meaning students will feel safe sliding very slowly at first.
The indoor slope allows students to improve their balance as they slowly start to slide in a safe learning environment. This unique indoor slope helps everyone feel safe on their skis allowing students to quickly master skiing. Students learn the basics of stance and balance indoors before progressing to the outdoor slope where they learn to stop and turn.
1. Shin-chan Skis
Students will learn by using the exclusive Shin-chan skis in the lesson.
1. In the Shin-chan kids lessons students learn to ski using special Shin-chan skis, provided by the school. Students use one of 3 different lengths of ski depending on height weight and ability.
2. The skis have a special shape to help make it easier for everyone to learn how to ski.
3. All students learn by using the special Shin-chan skis
2. Learn how to ski with Shin-chan
1. Students enjoy a fun warm up with Shin-chan.
2. All students learn how to put on their own skis with a little help from their instructors.
3. Students are separated by age with children under the age of 4 using the smaller lesson area and children between the ages 5 to 9 using the longer slope.
4. The friction program uses the artificial indoor slope to allow students to learn to ski in a more controlled environment. This makes it easier for students to control their speed and work on their balance.
3. The Shin-chan outdoor lesson area.
This area is divided into two parts:
1) The debut area features a very short slope which has been specially created for the first timers to learn how to ski on snow. In this area students can have fun learning how practice to stopping in triangle.
2) Once students have grasped how to stop using the triangle the next step is turning. Students can now use the longer slope by taking the snow escalator to the top. This is a great area to master how to turn with the instructor.
4. Have fun while learning
1. During the lesson, students will learn by playing. These fun learning methods have been designed specially so help students improve their skiing.
2. As students keep playing they will naturally improve their skiing ability while they are having fun.
Lesson Fee (entrance fee included)
*For children between 3 – 9 years old
- Standard Program
- 2 hrs.
- 4 hrs.
- Private Program
- 2 hrs.
- 4 hrs.
*No private lessons on Saturdays, holidays and 12/28-1/5.
- Program included lunch
- 4 hrs.
- Lesson fee includes rental equipment for skies, ski boots and helmets.
- Program includes indoor lesson and outdoor lesson at debut area or escalator area.