|Please note that from the 28th of April 2012 all guest rooms in Rusutsu Resort changed to non-smoking rooms.|
Many dog owners want to take holidays with their dogs and dog-friendly cottages are becoming more and more popular. We strive to offer our guests and their dogs a comfortable stay in all of the well-equipped, dog-friendly Cottages at Rusutsu Resort.
Accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage is available at an upcharge of 1,000yen to the package deal staying at North & South Wings Hotel. For inquiries or booking, please contact hotel Reservation Centre directly.
*Please read the Terms of accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage before making your booking.
*You are required to fill in and sign a Pledge Card for accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage before your arrival at the resort.
*Telephone (domestic and international calls)
*Towels (bath towel and wash cloth)
*Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
*Soap, tooth brush, shower cap and hair brush
*Slippers (guestroom only)
*Gown (light fabric)
Additional Facilities for Dog-friendly Cottage
*Blanket for Pet (OK to take away)
*Pet Hair Cleaner Roller
Details for check-in and check-out
Check-in from 13:00 / Check-out by 10:00
How to check-in
(1) Upon arrival, please inform our staff at the Information Counter, located on the ground floor of North Wing Hotel. Please keep your dogs in the car until informed by our staff.
(2) Please check in at the Front Desk. Please note that dogs are not allowed to enter the hotel lobby.
(3) Our staff will escort you to your Dog-friendly Cottage. Please carry your dog in a cage or crate.
How to check-out
(1) Please call the Front Desk 20 minutes prior to check-out. Our staff will arrive at your room for a quick room check.
(2) Please check-out at the Front Desk.
(3) Your dog will be carried in it’s cage by our staff to the hotel entrance.
Restrictions for Dog-friendly Cottage
*Dogs must be 4-months old or above.
*Dogs must be quiet, well behaved and have been properly toilet trained.
*Dogs must not be in heat.
*Dogs must not enter heat during the period of stay and be at least 4 weeks after last heat.
*Dogs must have all current vaccinations, including rabies and viral infection (combined vaccine).
*There are some breed restrictions, please ensure you comply with the “Terms of accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage”.
*Capacity of one cottage is up to 3 small dogs or 2 medium-size dogs or 1 large dog.
Dog owners please take note:
*Please bring your own items for the dog (i.e. dog food, bowls, lead, etc.).
*Dogs are not allowed to enter the hotel.
*Dogs are not allowed to sleep on the futon or sofa. Please keep your dog in a cage in the living room.
*Do not wash your dog in the bathroom.
*There is a designated dog walk area within the premises.
*Dogs should not be left unattended outside and must be leashed at all times. During the walk you are required to pick-up after your dog.
*Please ensure that you comply with the details of the “Terms of accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage”.
Submitted documents for accommodation
Please prepare and submit the following documents to Rusutsu Resort Reservation Centre 3 days prior to your arrival.
- Pledge card for accommodation at Dog-friendly Cottage. Please print out and complete the form before your arrival.
- An offical record to prove your dog has recieved vaccinations within 1 year.
*The Dog-friendly Cottages are located on the hillside and are located away from the hotel’s main entry.