Rusutsu Resort, a truly unique destination, perfect for all seasons!
Escape to the refreshing tranquil environment of Hokkaido. Located only 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport, Rusutsu Resort is the ideal setting for a summer holiday, with stunning scenery, countless activities and luxury facilities. Relax and enjoy this natural environment with friends and family.
Nature & Climate
- Enjoy spending your time outdoors this summer season surrounded by beautiful woodland, colourful flowers and local wildlife. Escape the heat of the city and spend a relaxing break in this peaceful setting. The refreshing Hokkaido climate is perfect for relaxing and enjoying fun activates.
- Average temp ~20°C (June-August)
- Low humidity
- Distinct seasons
- Rusutsu Resort is located at close to the spectacular Mt Yotei and surrounded by stunning national park. Take a ride on the Gondola to our Yotei Observation Deck for stunning views of Mt Yotei and Lake Toya. Here you can also witness the amazing sea of clouds, which is truly remarkable sight and not to be missed.
- Yotei Observation Deck
- View the breath-taking ‘Sea of Clouds’
- Spectacular sunsets
- Welcome to the largest amusement park in Hokkaido with over 60 different rides and attractions. Enjoy this exciting park with a selection of rides to suit all ages and tastes. Also in summer cool down in the Super Jumbo pool or try the exhilarating water slides.
- From exciting wild adventures to creative classes and relaxing spa treatments, we have something for everyone. Enjoy trying fun new activities and learning new skills with the help of experienced guides and local experts.
- Adrenaline fuelled adventures
- Indoor sports, classes and crafts
- Relaxing family activities
- Tee-off in style at the largest golf resort in Hokkaido set against the astounding backdrop of Mt Yotei. Four unique perfectly crafted and immaculately maintained course provide an incredible golfing experience. Whatever your ability these courses will keep you challenged and engaged.
- 72 holes (9 Hole Night Golf)
- Driving Range
- Golf Lessons available
Special Summer Events
- Enjoy the school holidays at Rusutsu wide variety of additional special attractions, features and shows perfect for all the family. Each night we end the day with a bang as a stunning fireworks display lights up the sky.
- Exciting Russian Circus
- Nightly fireworks display
- Relaxing outdoor beer and BBQ area
- Thrilling night time amusement park
- Rusutsu Resort chefs work hard to locally source a range of fresh delicious foods and ingredients from all over Hokkaido. The finest fresh local produce is used by our skilled chefs to create tasty, seasonal dishes for our restaurants.
- Fresh locally caught fish
- Tasty dairy products
- Hokkaido seasonal fruit and veg
Sightseeing Base for Hokkaido
- Rusutsu Resort is situated in an ideal location for sightseeing. Why not use Rusutsu as a base for visiting other famous sights in Hokkaido. The unforgettable journey of driving through the pastoral scenery and grand nature of Hokkaido is sure to capture your heart.
- Close to scenic Niseko and Lake Toya
- Regular local bus services
- Car rental available