Crayon Shinchan Kids School
1. Shinchan Skis
Students will learn by using the exclusive Shinchan skis in the lesson.
- In the Shinchan kids lessons students learn to ski using special Shinchan skis, provided by the school. Students use one of 3 different lengths of ski depending on height weight and ability.
- The skis have a special shape to help make it easier for everyone to learn how to ski.
- All students learn by using the special Shinchan skis
2. Learn How to ski with Shinchan
- Students enjoy a fun warm up with Shinchan.
- All students learn how to put on their own skis with a little help from their instructors.
- Students are separated by age with children under the age of 4 using the smaller lesson area and children between the ages 5 to 9 using the longer slope.
- The friction program uses the artificial indoor slope to allow students to learn to ski in a more controlled environment. This makes it easier for students to control their speed and work on their balance.
3. Shinchan Lesson outdoor area
This area is divided into two parts:
- The debut area features a very short slope which has been specially created for the first timers to learn how to ski on snow. In this area students can have fun learning how practice to stopping in triangle.
- Once students have grasped how to stop using the triangle the next step is turning. Students can now use the longer slope by taking the snow escalator to the top. This is a great area to master how to turn with the instructor.
4. Have fun while learning
- During the lesson, students will learn by playing. These fun learning methods have been designed specially so help students improve their skiing.
- As students keep playing they will naturally improve their skiing ability while they are having fun.
This lesson has been specially designed for children who have mastered the basics of skiing and are ready for the next challenge.
After a quick re-cap of ski technique on the indoor slope children can take a chair lift (with their instructor) and explore the inspiring new Crayon Shinchan ski area, located on West Mt. This thrilling new area features two fun courses which will test skills and also provide a real sense of adventure. The junior lesson is available as both a group and private lesson. (Lift ticket not included)
- The “Shinchan Tree-run” allows children to ski through a special forest course where students must use skill to avoid fun natural hazards. The Tree-run also contains a special secret area which is waiting to be discovered.
- The “Shinchan Cross” has bank and wave features, which have been designed to test balance and improve skiing ability.
- Participants can receive a variety of different medals, based on technical ability.
- The red medal is the highest medal available.
- Participants who wish to try multiple medal test must purchase additional Junior Lessons.
- Successful participants are required to pay an additional fee (1,230 JPY) to receive the medal and certification.
- Please contact the Crayon Shinchan Kids School in advance for more information.
- Lesson fee includes rental equipment (skies, ski boots and helmets) and entrance to Shinchan areas.
- Program includes indoor lesson and outdoor lesson at debut area or escalator area.
ISIA Medal Test
Inquiries & Reservation
Lesson Fee 2016-17 (entrance fee included)
Lesson for children between 3 – 12 years old.
Shinchan School Calendar
For lesson timetable, please refer to the calendar below.
*To view or download the Crayon Shinchan School Calendar in PDF format Click here
For children from age of 12 or above, “Private Lesson” is also available.