K-Winter Pass (2017-18 Season)
K-Winter Pass (2016-17 Season)
K-Winter Pass Benefits (Standard Pass)
- 20% off 1 day lift tickets for accompanying friends (Max 3 guests)
- Special discounts for accommodation (no accommodation at Nakayama-toge and Teine).
- 20% off group lessons for KWP members (10% for 2 accompanying friends).
- 10% discount on rental equipment (including 2 guests)
- Discount available for repeat KWP customers
- KWP members can now introduce a friend and you can both get a discount on the KWP
- Receive a 1000 JPY meal voucher for every new KWP member you introduce.
Early Bird Special Offers
- Order this ticket before May 5th and receive a 10,000 yen meal ticket coupon
- Order this ticket between May 6th – August 31st and receive a 5,000 yen meal ticket coupon
Premium / Gold Passes
If you require an Added level of luxury, why not consider upgrading to a Premium or Gold KWP. This type of pass has even more fantastic discounts and benefits for members and accompanying friends. These passes also have many additional benefits Which are not available with the . standard KWP Additional benefits include:
- Privileged parking spaces
- Free lockers
- Free / discounted access to the K Lounge
For more information or a Quote for the Premium or Gold KWP, please Contact Rusutsu Resort directly: email@example.com .
KWP Price Guide for winter 2016-17
- Type of KWP (Child and School Student prices are for the Standard KWP)
- Advanced (19th Mar- 6th Nov)
- (7th Nov- End of Season)
- Adult Standard (JPY)
- Middle or High School Student (JPY)
- Child Price (JPY)
- Adult Gold (JPY)
- Adult Premium (JPY)
How to Purchase your KWP
To reserve your KWP please pay 10,000 JPY to confirm purchase. You can then pay the for rest of the KWP upon collection at Rusutsu.
- Firstly all customers should complete and return the KWP order form here!
- Customers living in Japan should pay (full amount or deposit) for the KWP online here.
- If you Live outside Japan please send your completed form and we Will Process payment Via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ):