Gondola and Lift Tickets 2016-2017
Electronic Lift tickets
Keep your ticket safe inside your jacket and enjoy simple, easy access!
We have recently introduced a new electronic lift ticket system for fast, efficient, hands free access. Electronic gates have been placed at the entrance most major lifts, with scanners (located on both sides) able to read passes stored inside jacket pockets. Never worry about displaying your pass again as our new system will make it easier to enjoy the mountain.
Lift Ticket Deposit
- A deposit of 500 yen will be required in addition to the price of each lift ticket.
- The deposit can be refunded when the lift ticket is returned.
- To collect your deposit please visit the nearest ticket office or hotel front desk.
- For lost or damaged lift tickets the deposit will not be refunded.
Pricing for Gondola & Lift Tickets
- 1 day (09:00-Close / 17 Dec- 20 Mar )
- 4 Hour Ticket
- 6 Hour Ticket
- Night Ticket (16:00~21:00) ~ 28 Feb 2017
- Night Ticket (16:00~20:00) 1~31 Mar 2017
- 2 days Ticket (※)
- 3 days Ticket (※)
- 4 days Ticket (※)
- 5 days Ticket (※)
- Coupon Ticket (15 points)
- Season Starter 1 day (open ~ 9 Dec 2016)
- Season Starter / Spring Skiing 1 day
(10~16 Dec 2016 / 21 Mar ~ Close)
- Group Rate 1 day
(Over 15 people/ 17 Dec- 20 Mar)
- Enjoy 5 unique resorts all season long with the K- Winter Pass!
- Take advantage of special benefits for pass holders!
- Book early to make great savings!